Winter Scenic Photos | Blogmas Day 9

Wednesday, December 9

Hiia!


Countdown until Christmas: 16 Days!


 Todays Blogmas post is going to bit a short photo one. I just finished an exam yesterday and I have to start studying for the next one! (They'll be over soon thank goodness!)

Here are some photos I've taken over the first few days of December! At the beginning of the month there was some snow that stuck around, but sadly it's warmed up a bit and so the snow all melted away. Fingers crossed that it'll snow again soon and that it'll stay for a little longer next time!




What is your favourite part of winter?

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I think my favorite part of winter is how crisp and fresh the air feels. Good luck with your exams! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I like the crisp air too!
      Xx

      Delete