Spirited Apple Cider | Blogmas Day 11

Friday, December 11

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 14 days!

For today's post I thought I would show you a yummy festive cocktail that is sure to warm you up on the coldest of days! You can also make this without alcohol and it would be just as yummy!


For the spirited version you'll need:

Apple Cider - 1 cup per person
Apple Pie Flavoured Spirit (or just Cinnamon flavoured) - 1 oz. per person
(I'm not sure if the apple pie flavoured spirit is just something we have around here, or if most places have it)


For the unspirited version you'll need:

Apple Cider (or juice) - 1 cup per person
Cinnamon sticks - 1 or 2 should be fine

Basically regardless of the spirited or not, place your ingredients in a pot on the stove to heat up (not too hot, don't burn yourself!)
Once heated to your desired temperature, I like mine to be warm but not boiling, remove from stovetop and ladle into mugs!
Then enjoy! 

It's so yummy! The apple pie spirit is very cinnamon flavoured, which is why any cinnamon flavoured spirit would work.
It may even be yummy with whipped cream and a tiny sprinkle of cinnamon on top, but I'm not a huge fan of whipped cream so I opted out

Hi Santa!

Let me know if you have Apple Pie spirit where you live and if you've tried it before?


No comments:

Post a Comment