Liebster Award Nomination

Wednesday, February 18

First, thanks to Elevator Brain (Fran), Lonely Ocean Girl (Rach) and Cat Ears and Coloured Hair (Neisa) for their nominations for the Liebster award!


Leibster Award


I'm only going to be answering one set of questions in this post, as there are far too many, and I'm sure there are repeats anyway.

The rules: 

♥ Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you
♥ Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked
♥ Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
♥ Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer
♥ Notify the bloggers you chose for the award

The 11 Questions I will be answering: 


1. What are your 3 favourite traits in a person? 

♥ Honesty, Kind, and Fun-Loving

2. What makes you happy?

♥ Disney! Puppies, Feeling pretty in my own skin, just to list a couple

3. If you had children what would you call them? If you do have children, what are their names and why did you choose them?

♥ I don't have any children just yet in my life, but I do have a couple names that I absolutely adore (although I'm not sure my partner would agree) If I were to have a boy, I would name him Erik (yes, with a 'k'). If I were to have a girl, I would name her either Maelle (Pronounced 'My-Elle') or Thea

4. If you were granted one wish and the effects would last for the rest of your life, what would you chose?

♥ I once read somewhere (can't remember where, maybe a joke?) that for a wish, a man asked that every time he needed to pay for something that the exact amount of money required would magically appear in his pocket. I feel like this would be such a good wish. You aren't asking for a specific amount of money, that can be spent and gone. You're asking for enough money in the moment that you need it. 

5. Your favourite book?

♥ This is a toughie, as I have many books that I enjoy. To list a few, the Vampire Academy series, and almost any book by Amanda Ashley

6. The best meal you have ever had?

♥ I have had a lot of yummy meals in my twenty-one years of life. I don't know if there is any one meal that sticks out as better than all the other great meals. I haven't had any significant things happen to me during a meal to make it extra special either, so unfortunately, I don't have any amazing meals to mention (sad face)

7. Where in the world would you most like to visit?

♥ I would love to visit Europe. There are so many countries I would be able to see and explore that it would just be amazing!

8. What is your favourite colour? 

♥ Pink and yellow :) 

9. What is your favourite song?

♥ I have many. I'm the type that loves all current music, and listens to them on repeat until they get old and I get sick of them. My current favourite (and my inner tweens favourite as well) is Jesse McCartney's new album "In Technicolor" *tween squeal*

10.Who inspires you?

♥ To be completely honest, I'm not sure. The sappy thing to say would be a parent, or my partner *dawh, sappy*Yes, these people in my life are absolutely amazing and are wonderful people who inspire me to be the best person I can be, but there are so many wonderful people in this world that it really is hard to pick just one inspiration. 

11. Your favourite movie?

♥ Another toughie. I must be  am the most indecisive person ever. I can't pick a favourite when I have seen so many great films. I'll just mention the Harry Potter series, as my partner and I have decided to watch them at home(he's never seen them! *shocked face*) I'm mentioning this because I am not one to watch movies at home, as I enjoy the theatre much more. So to say I have sat through 5 of the 8 films at home, says something about the quality of the movies and my enjoyment of them :) 

Okay! I got through those questions, so now it is my turn to ask 11 more questions: 
1. What is your favourite article of clothing you own?
2. List three words that you think describe yourself, why did you chose those words?
3. What is your favourite school subject?
4. What is your favourite beauty product?
5. What is one quirky thing about yourself?
6. If you could add one article of clothing to your wardrobe, what would it be and why?
7. What is one object in your bedroom that has special meaning to you?
8. What does your ideal date consist of?
9. What is your favourite holiday, and why?
10. Can you play any instruments? If so, which ones. If not, which would you like to learn?
11. If you could repaint your bedroom, which colour would you choose?

Wahoo! Now to nominate others!
My nominations are:
1. Emily from Sherbet Lemons
2. Marie from MarieCrz
3. Ellie from BlurredTomorrow
4. Anika from AnikazzzBeauty
5. Steph from StephSiu
6. Little Bird Beauty
7.Siobhan from Cute Noir
8. Meg from TheBestOfAllFriends
9. Ebony from Proper Protocol
10. Sophie from Definitely Maybe
11. Meagan from ADayInTheLife

Enjoy!! :) 

A


2 comments: